A Christmas Cookie Recipe – Part 4
Every year around the holidays, it’s tradition for my grandma, my mother and I to bake an excessive amount of Christmas cookies! But seriously, no normal person could possibly consume the amount of cookies we shell out. But it’s tradition so we do it anyway!
So I’ve decided to post a Christmas cookie recipe everyday leading up to Christmas! Happy baking!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Combine dry ingredients (flour, baking soda and salt) in medium bowl
- Combine softened butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in a separate bowl
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients with wet
- Add chocolate chips
- Use spoon to measure out cookie size
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are a light golden brown!
- Enjoy with a nice glass of milk!