Simple Holiday Fudge Recipe
During the holiday season, I absolutely LOVE to bake. My grandmother is Polish, so I get a lot of recipes from her.
I decided to mix things up today and add a fudge recipe to the mix. This recipe is super quick and easy to make. And of course it tastes delicious!
Plus you can make this into cute little holiday gifts! Just package your fudge in a cute holiday tin and you're all set! Everyone LOVES fudge!
Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 3 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- You can exchange the chocolate chips for any chip flavor you want! Mix it up!
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 Cup Butter (Unsalted)
- Put chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter in microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave for 2-5 minutes or until ingredients are completely melted.
- Stir occasionally.
- Grease an 8x8 glass pan.
- Pour mix into pan. Refrigerate until set.