A Christmas Cookie Recipe – Part 3
Every year around the holidays, it’s tradition for my grandma, my mother and I to bake an excessive amount of Christmas cookies! But seriously, no normal person could possibly consume the amount of cookies we shell out. But it’s tradition so we do it anyway!
So I’ve decided to post a Christmas cookie recipe everyday leading up to Christmas! Happy baking!
Peppermint Patty Cookies
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 c. canola oil
- 14 York Peppermint Pattie (Minis)
- Christmas sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cake mix (dry) and baking powder.
- In separate bowl, mix together eggs and oil.
- Slowly combine together dry and wet mixes.
- Take spoonfuls of dough and roll into a ball.
- Take Peppermint Patty and put it in the center. Then fold the dough over so the patty is completely covered by dough.
- If you want, sprinkle holiday sprinkles onto the cookies.
- Bake for 8 -10 minutes!