Warm Fun For the Entire Family in Missoula For Halloween
There is no way to guess what the weather will be like on Halloween, but I can guarantee that all kids in Western Montana are going to want to collect as much candy as possible. Why not stay warm in doors while having tons of fun on Halloween at the Southgate Mall's first ever Boo n' Brew party on top of the normal kids trick-or-treating. The Boo n' Brew event is being hosted by the Hospice Care Foundations and the Southgate Mall.
The Kids Halloween will be located throughout the Southgate Mall and separate from the Boo n' Brew.
- 6:00 p.m. - FREE Trick-or-Treating
- 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. - Carnival Games - $1 per game or $15 wristband
- 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. - Costume Contest - Clock Court - $2 entry per person or $5 per family
- Proceeds from carnival games and costume contest benefit Hospice Care Foundation.
The 'Boo n' Brew' party will be for those who like to celebrate even after trick-or-treating.
- 7:00 - 10:00pm in old Herberger's store
- Beer Garden - portion of proceeds benefit Hospice Care Foundation
- Aerial Acrobat Show by MASC, Studio & Training Agency
- Hay Rides - proceeds benefit Missoula Food Bank & Community Center
- Live DJ
- Food Trucks
- Giant Yard Games
- Live Art Creation
You can find more details about the events on their Facebook event page here.