Tuesdays With Tami And Joy – Wonder
Nothin' like seeing a feel-good movie with an INCREDIBLE message on Thanksgiving weekend! This week our girls Tami and Joy saw the film Wonder, featuring Owen Wilson, Julia Roberts and a breakout role from Jacob Tremblay. Bases in their review, this is another film you can't see without a box of tissues at the ready!
Here's the Wonder movie info listed on Rotten Tomatoes:
Based on the New York Times bestseller, WONDER tells the inspiring and heartwarming story of August Pullman. Born with facial differences that, up until now, have prevented him from going to a mainstream school, Auggie becomes the most unlikely of heroes when he enters the local fifth grade. As his family, his new classmates, and the larger community all struggle to find their compassion and acceptance, Auggie's extraordinary journey will unite them all and prove you can't blend in when you were born to stand out.
Check out Tami and Joy's quick responses about Wonder:
- What did you think about the movie?
- Tami - Incredible! Another movie where you'll need a huge box of tissues ready!
- Joy - I'm gonna make my boys go and see it. And by make I mean, they'll thank me later because it's such an incredible movie!
- What would you rate Wonder out of 10?
- Tami - 9.8/10
- Joy - Same!
- See it in theaters or wait to rent?
- Tami - See it in theaters! It's the perfect movie to see with your family and/or friends!
- Joy - Bring everyone and see this movie in the theaters! It's worth it!
- Appropriate for kids 13 and under?
- Tami - Absolutely!
- Joy - It's perfect for kids, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles etc. Bring everyone!
- Who picked the movie?
- Rotten Tomatoes rating of Wonder?
So long story short, if you're looking for a movie with an amazing message that will tug on your heartstrings, Wonder is a must-see!
Don’t forget that if you bring your movie ticket stub into the Iron Horse on Tuesdays, they’ll honor their Happy Hour all night starting at 4pm!