Sweet Promo Video For The Intermountain Champions Cup
From what I hear, a Missoula Strikers soccer game is the place to be in Missoula during the summer. So the Intermountain Champions Cup Youth Soccer Tournament has got to be next level!
Even if youth soccer isn't your thing, it looks like the tournament is gonna have a whole bunch of distractions, in the shape of cool vendors, to keep you occupied! Plus the tournament is at Fort Missoula which, in my opinion, is one of the coolest places in Missoula, especially during the summer! Kind of hard to beat the beautiful view of the surrounding mountains while watching your kiddos play under that big blue Montana summer sky!
Check the details:
The tournament expects to draw over 4000 players and spectators over the three-day event representing 100 boys and girls soccer teams ages 10 - 19 from throughout northwestern US and southwestern Canada. Gold and silver levels of competition will provide all teams a chance to participate.
The Intermountain Champions Cup offers:
- Vendors will offer a variety of local foods on site.
- Saturday night soccer celebration with music, dancing, and complimentary beverages
- All games are held at one location, Fort Missoula Regional soccer complex
- Teams are guaranteed three games, but most will play four.
- Missoula Strikers mobile app will have real time schedules and scores
- Peter Fewing, Seattle University Mens Soccer Coach, will offer a college recruiting seminar
- College ID Camp for incoming sophomores to seniors to be held on Thursday, June 21st
- Extracurricular soccer activities for more fun between soccer matches
WHAT: Intermountain Champions Cup Youth Soccer Tournament
WHEN: June 22nd - June 24th
WHERE: Fort Missoula Regional Park