Missoula’s Best Concerts of 2019
I've been to a ton of shows in 2019 - over the course of the last 12 months, I've seen roughly 130 artists perform in tons of different locations. Elton John in New York, Weird Al Yankovic in Seattle, NOFX, The Offspring, Sum 41, All-American Rejects and about a zillion more in San Francisco for Warped Tour. It was definitely the craziest concert year of my life.
But of course, the bulk of the shows I saw were right here in Missoula, and luckily, the music scene in this town is nothing short of great. So, let's take a walk down memory lane and rank my top 10 favorite concerts I saw in town this year.
10. Mumford and Sons / Portugal. The Man at Ogren Park
9. Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters / Lillie Mae at Kettlehouse Amphitheater
8. Flogging Molly / Social Distortion / The Devil Makes Three / Le Butcherettes at Kettlehouse Amphitheater
7. The Mountain Goats / Lydia Loveless at the Top Hat
6. Marilyn Manson / Palaye Royale at Big Sky Brewing
5. Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness / Flor at the Wilma
4. Reel Big Fish / MEST / Bikini Trill at the Wilma
3. The Struts / The Glorious Sons / The Pink Slips at the Wilma
2. Guster / Henry Jamison at the Top Hat
1. AJJ / Antarticgo Vespucci / Lisa Prank at the Top Hat
Did your favorite make the cut? What would you add to the list?