Missoula YMCA Offering Free Child Care Service on Election Day
This could be a great help to parents in Missoula - rather than taking your kids to the polls next week, Missoula YMCA is offering free childcare services all day so you can go vote without any extra stress.
Here's how it works, from the official press release:
- Short-term childcare offered on Tuesday, Nov. 6, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. at 3000 S. Russell St.
- Open to children ages 6 months through 10 years.
- Parents/guardians may drop off children for a maximum of two hours while they vote.
- Parents/guardians must bring some form of photo ID with them (this will be used for the check-in/check-out process).
- Parents/guardians will need to register their children and provide emergency contact information – about a 10-minute process.
This seems like a great service that will probably help voter turnout in Missoula. Will you be dropping your kids off so you can vote?