Mike’s 10 Favorite Albums of 2019
I just counted down my favorite movies of 2019, but here's the thing - I don't just watch movies. I like music, too! And there's been a ton of great albums that have been released over the last year from bands that I love to bands that I've just discovered. Here's the rundown of my favorites for the entire year.
10. Jenny Lewis - On the Line
9. Alice Merton - Mint
8. The Lonely Island - The Unauthorized Bash Brothers Experience
7. Lisa Prank - Perfect Love Song
6. Weezer - The Black Album
5. The Sloppy Boys - Dancing on the Wind
4. Bad Religion - Age of Unreason
3. The Regrettes - How Do You Love?
2. The Head and the Heart - Living Mirage
1. Vampire Weekend - Father of the Bride
Honorable Mentions: Andy Frasco and the UN - Change of Pace, Sleater-Kinney - The Center Won't Hold, AJR - Neotheater, Judah and the Lion - Pep Talks, PUP - Morbid Stuff
Anything you'd add to the list?