What’s the Worst Photo Pose Online?
Thanks to Facebook and Twitter (oh, and about 10,000 dating sites) we’re seeing more and more photos online everyday. You have to admit, this has made some people really good at posing for pics … and others … not so much. You’ve seen the ‘duck face,’ but what is the worst photo pose online? Read on for the juice from our friends at The Frisky.
- The Serial Killer Stare: Dudes love this pic! It’s the “I’m not smiling, vacant stare pic.” Is it supposed to be smoldering and sexy? News flash — it’s not. It’s just straight up creepy!
- The Mirror Photo: Taking a pic of yourself in the mirror so you can see the camera or phone is just ridiculous! Oh and it’s even worse when the dude is shirtless!
- The Thug Life Photo: Stop throwing fake gang symbols. Just. Stop.
- The Super Close Up: No one ever looks good in these pics — so why do we keep seeing them?
- The Fake Candid: It’s so obviously set up. Who do you think you are fooling?!
Duck face, thug life, what photo pose drives you crazy?