Western Montana Fair Festivities
We're getting lots of fair questions this week, below is some general information from the Western Montana Fair website to review before you head to the fairgrounds: Daily Gate Ticket Prices:
- Adult (13+): $6.00
- Student (5-12): $3.00
- Ages 4 and Under: FREE
- Senior Citizen (55+): $4.00
- Military (with active duty ID): FREE
- Tuesday: "Two fer" day. . . gate tickets half off!
- Wednesday: “Senior Day” Seniors (55+) enter FREE
- Thursday: “Kid’s Day” until 6 p.m. Ages 5-17 enter FREE
- Wednesday-Friday: Business person’s lunch, Enter FREE with business card 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. for lunch at the concessions. Business card must be put into drawing box at main gate after entering to qualify for daily drawing.
- Sunday: “Family Day” – FREE gate admission for everyone
You can purchase fair event tickets online at the Western Montana Fair website or the MSO Hub located at 140 N Higgins in Missoula (406-543-3300) [$2 ticketing fee per ticket applies].
If you're looking for a place to camp after the concert on Saturday, August 13th, dry camping is available ($10. 50). No pull trailers allowed. Tents and campers only. Purchase your camping pass today at the Fair Office or over the phone by calling 406-721-3247.