Weird Laws of Montana [VIDEO]
Here are some of the strangest, dumbest and oddest laws in Montana.
1. In Excelsior Springs, Montana, don't “worry the squirrels.”
2. In Billings,you are not allowed to leave the performance area wherever alcohol is served if you are a band or artist.
3. In Montana, you cannot go fishing solo if you are a married woman on Sunday. Unmarried women are not allowed to fish alone at all.
4. You are not allowed to folf after midnight in Helena.
5. Missionairy position...only. Any other position is illegal in Montana.
Push play on this video of Weird Laws: Montana.