Weird Laws in Montana: The Top 10
Ten of the strangest, dumbest and oddest laws in Montana.
1. In Excelsior Springs, Montana, you are not allowed to “worry the squirrels.”
2. In Billings, bands or other performing artists cannot leave the stage anywhere alcohol is served.
3. In Montana, it is illegal for married women to go fishing alone on Sundays, and illegal for unmarried women to fish alone at all.
4. In Billings, it’s illegal to bring a rocket launcher or XM307 25mm Airbursting Weapon System to council proceedings.
5. In the state of Montana, missionary position only, between a man and a woman.
6. In Excelsior Springs, you can’t throw balls in the city limits.
7. In the state of Montana, you must have a chaperone when you are driving with a sheep.
8. In Helena, no “folfing” at night.
9. In the state of Montana, Indians in groups of seven or more are labeled as a war party.
10. In Whitehall, you are not allowed to travel with ice picks on your vehicle’s tires.