Tuesdays With Tami And Joy – Movie Review of ‘American Made’
In light of what happened in Vegas over the weekend, I think we could all use a little distraction in our lives. This week our girls, Tami and Joy, hit up the movie theater for their cheap Tuesday movie and saw Tom Cruise's latest, American Made.
IMBD described American Made as:
The story of Bobby Seal, an American pilot who became a drug-runner for the CIA in the 1980s in a clandestine operation that would be exposed as the Iran-Contra Affair scandal.
Obviously there are two sides to every story, but Tami and Joy both agreed that there was an excessive amount of evidence supporting Bobby Seal. The girls also noted that the film showcases just how corrupt every branch of our government is...
Here are Tami and Joy's quick thoughts on the movie:
- What did you think of Tom Cruise in the movie?
- Tami - Incredible!
- Joy - Academy Award performance!
- What would you rate American Made out of 10?
- Tami - 7
- Joy - 7 maybe 8
- See it in theaters or wait to rent?
- Tami - See it in theaters - Especially if you're a history buff
- Joy - Rent
- Should kids 13 and under be able to see American Made?
- Tami - They probably wouldn't get it or want to see it in the first place
- Joy - Meh
- Who picked the movie?
- Tami & Joy
- Rotten Tomatoes rating?
Don’t forget that if you bring your movie ticket stub into the Iron Horse on Tuesdays, they’ll honor their Happy Hour all night starting at 4pm!