Tuesdays With Tami And Joy – Coco
Tami and Joy are on fire recently with picking amazing family-friendly movies! This week the girls saw Disney's latest masterpiece, Coco, and boy did they love it!
Here's how IMBD describes Coco:
Despite his family's baffling generations-old ban on music, Miguel dreams of becoming an accomplished musician like his idol, Ernesto de la Cruz. Desperate to prove his talent, Miguel finds himself in the stunning and colorful Land of the Dead following a mysterious chain of events. Along the way, he meets charming trickster Hector, and together, they set off on an extraordinary journey to unlock the real story behind Miguel's family history.
Since Tami couldn't make it this week, check out Joy's quick responses about Coco:
- What did you think about the movie?
- Joy - Disney has done it again with this movie! It's such a sweet story line and a really family-friendly movie!
- What would you rate Coco out of 10?
- Joy - 9.5 or 10 out of 10! Loved it!
- See it in theaters or wait to rent?
- Joy - Definitely see it in theaters! It's the perfect excuse to get out of the house and take your family out with you!
- Appropriate for kids 13 and under?
- Joy - 100% yes! It's a Disney movie!
- Who picked the movie?
- Joy - Gotta give Tami credit on this one, she did!!!
- Rotten Tomatoes rating of Coco?
Don’t forget that if you bring your movie ticket stub into the Iron Horse on Tuesdays, they’ll honor their Happy Hour all night starting at 4pm!