The Missoula Dirty Dash 2018
FINALLY Missoula is gettin' it's very own Dirty Dash race! Here's what's going down:
Have you ever said to yourself, “marathons are too easy and triathlons are for sissies”?
Well, we haven’t either… those races are hard. Think about it: the first person who ran a marathon died. HE DIED. And I bet he didn’t even have any fun along the way, either!
We’re introducing the new race in town: The Dirty Dash. This race puts all others to shame.
The Dirty Dash proves that anyone can “play dirty.” This filthy 5K empowers couch potatoes and athletes alike to put on their running shoes. You don't have to be tough to play dirty - it's the mud run for everyone! Our sloppy mud pits, slip’n’slides, and foam baths are prep’d for even more filthy fun than ever before. You’ll need endurance to trudge up mountains of sludge, courage to overcome uncompromising obstacles, a complete lack of shame to wallow in pits of mud, and a smile to show through to the end!
Let this obstacle run be your new guilty pleasure. Come solo or find a few of your dirtiest, filthiest, uncouth friends to join. Regardless, you’ll be able to look at yourself in the mirror and say “I am a Dirty Dasher!” …and then immediately adopt a baby pig of your own.
Here are some highlights about the Dirty Dash:
· Squeaky Clean Start – This is one ‘before’ picture that looks better than the ‘after’ picture.
· Big Pig Climb – A jaunt that will make you regret all those summer BBQs.
· Hog Bales – Hay is for horses… and Dirty Dashers.
· Pig Pen – You may need some help… so be nice to your fellow Dashers.
· Slop’n’Slide – Remember when you were a kid and you used to have fun?
· Secret Obstacle – [???]
· Hog Wash – You can avoid this, but you won’t want to… watch out for projectiles!
· Pig Sty – A really big mud pit… ’nuff said.
· Filthy Finish – You are now a true Dirty Dasher.
WHAT: The Dirty Dash: Missoula
WHEN: Saturday, Septemeber 8th, 2018
WHERE: Flying H Stables
- 13699 Mullan Road, Missoula, Montana 59808
TIME: 9 am - 4:30 pm