Hospital

Potato Chip Lodged in Throat, Saves a Life!
This is one of the most incredible stories I have ever heard. The craziness happened earlier this week, just a short drive from where I grew up in Washington state. It was Marysville, WA where Kristine Moore had a Ruffles potato chip save her life...
New TV Show Inside Hospital Delivery Rooms
Being a man, I couldn't imagine the pain that is caused from giving birth. While child birth is a beautiful thing, I never want to know what it is like. We all have seen videos of guys trying to deal with the pain endured during child birth, no thanks...