See How Your Lies Stack Up Against Others, You Might Feel Less Guilty
Face it. Everyone lies. Every day! If you don't then you just lied by saying that. People lie often, it's just a natural thing. Some worse than others, but still...
What lie is told the most? According to a conversation on Reddit, these are the most popular answers...
1. "My phone was on silent so I didn't know you called."
2. "Sorry, I don't have any change on me."
3. "I don't care what people think of me."
4. Whatever your height is . . . adding at least an inch.
5. "I'm fine" . . . whether you're happy, sad, or anything in between.
6. "I'm on the way."
7. "This meal was delicious."
8. "I'll let you know if I can make it . . . I think I might already have something that night."