The Perfect Workout Music Playlist, According to the Experts
Those crafty guys with lab coats and beakers have crafted the ULTIMATE WORKOUT PLAYLIST. They based it on BPM (Beats Per Minute), and how they equated with what you're doing.
Ideally, you're should listen to pop music like KATY PERRY when you're stretching, doing cardio, or cooling off . . . rap like PITBULL for running . . . EDM for lifting weights . . . and ZERO rock and roll, I guess because it throws off your rhythm.
1. To psych yourself up . . . listen to "Roar" by Katy Perry. 92 BPM.
2. For stretching, "Talk Dirty" by Jason Derulo. 100 BPM.
3. Aerobic warm-up, "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk. 116 BPM.
4. Moderate cardio workout, "Timber" by Pitbull and Ke$ha. 130 BPM.
5. Intense cardio workout, "Applause" by Lady Gaga. 140 BPM.
6. REALLY intense cardio, "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. 147 BPM.
7. Weight lifting, "The Monster" by Eminem and Rihanna. 110 BPM.
8. Cool down, "Burn" by Ellie Goulding. 86 BPM.