Montana Road Trip – Top 5 Must See Destinations
According to a conversation on Reddit, these are the Top 5 places you just HAVE to see if you are heading off on a road trip through Northwest Montana:
1. Glacier Park (We promise, you've never seen anything like this in your life)
2. Bitterroot Valley (Super beautiful, small towns, and amazing scenery.)
3. Missoula to Polson on Highway 93 (The mission mountains are stunning and the drive into Polson will take your breath away. )
4. Garnet Ghost Town (A smaller ghost town near Missoula. It's a fun excursion!
5. Kootenai Falls (The largest un-dammed rapids left in the Columbia River Basin)
Are there any other places in Montana that deserve to be seen while traveling? Add your tips in the comments below.