Ecig Explodes in Dude’s Pocket, Starts Him on Fire [WATCH]
A guy in Kentucky was at the checkout of a convenience store when his crotch started on fire. Turns out, his ecig exploded in his pocket.
As you can see in the video, the man ran outside and a worker from the store sprayed him down with a fire extinguisher. My favorite is the lady in the stripes who helped by kicking the man around a little bit.
You've probably heard that you aren't supposed to carry ecig batteries in your pockets, especially with metal, such as keys. But, you've probably also heard that you aren't supposed to use your cell phone while pumping gas, but everybody still does it.