Easter Egg Hunts in Missoula 2012
Looking for Easter events for 2012? You've come to the right place!
1) Townsquare Media Easter Treat Hunt: Bring the whole family for a day of fun! Saturday, April 7, 2012 at the Missoula County Fairgrounds. The Easter egg hunt itself will start at 11 a.m., but there will be lots of other activities before and after the “main” event:
- Face painting by Melisa Sparks 10:30-Noon
- Montana Clown Works clown 10:30-Noon
- A bounce house
- Sumo wrestling
- Photos by Jamie Lynn and J_Willis Photography
- Dr. Kyle Hayes from Lambert Family Chiropractic will be setting up a table to help out the adults.
- Red from Red Robin will be there 10:30-Noon
- Slash from the Maulers will be there 10:30-Noon
- Registered Herefords with calves from Roy Handly
- Miniature cows from Roy Miller
- Pigs and chickens provided by Missoula County Fairgrounds
- 20,000 eggs stuffed by Stage Works Productions
- The Carousel for Missoula will have coupons, and one lucky child in each age group will win a year-long season pass to the carousel
2) Join River City Church for their annual Easter Service! Along with the usual casual atmosphere, upbeat music and relevant teaching, they''ll also be teaming up with Mismo Gymnastics to provide an exciting Easter experience your kids will love!
- River City Church & Mismo Gymnastics Easter Event
- 10:00 AM
- All Ages
- River City Church - 1900 W Broadway
- Phone: 880-9072
3) Free Easter egg hunt sponsored by Relay for Life. There will be raffle items, prizes, fun, and food! Come join the fun and show your support for Relay for Life and the American Cancer Society!
- All ages
- Head Start Playground - 1001 Worden
- Easter Egg Hunt 1:00 PM Head Start Playground
4) The University of Montana Oval will be transformed from a grassy lawn to a sea of colorful eggs and candy on Saturday, April 7 when UM hosts the 12th annual Missoula Easter Eggstravaganza. Children ages 9 and under are invited to bring their baskets and search for thousands of eggs packed with Easter treats during western Montana's largest egg hunt, which gets under way when the Main Hall bell tolls 1 p.m. The event is free and open to the public, and Mountain Line will provide free bus rides all day.
5) The Missoula Phoenix 2012 season opener is set for Saturday April 7th at 6pm against the Bitterroot Blaze. The Phoenix will also be hosting their second annual Easter Egg Hunt with 20,000 EGGS at 5pm! Both are FREE so come on down and have a great afternoon at Rollin Field! Remember that there is a full concession stand full of hot food, candy, nachos, water, soda and beer! Let's go Phoenix!!!
6) Sentinel Kiwanis Easter Egg Hunt
- Saturday, April 07, 2012
- 10:00 am - 10:30 am
- Kiwanis Park