Deadline To Sign Up For The Mother Goose Is Coming Up
Alright all you volleyballers, we are about 3 weeks out from The Mother Goose! This is your chance to win glory for yourself AND your team in addition to taking home the $1,000 tournament bounty!
We will STOP taking team entries on Wednesday, June 28th, so get your team together ASAP!
Here’s everything you need to know about The Mother Goose:
When: Saturday, July 1st, 2017
Where: The Pitch At Fort Missoula, Missoula, MT
Time: Games start @ 8AM
- Coed Grass Volleyball Tournament
- Required number of players: 4
- There has to be 2 guys and 2 girls on every team
- Two Levels of Competition
- Age Group: 18+
- $150 Pre-Paid Entry fee per team OR $175 Day-Of Entry Fee
- Championship Prize: $1,000 Bounty
- Age Group: All Ages
- $50 Entry fee per team
- Championship Prize: Reimbursement of Entry Fee & Prize Pack
- Tournament Theme
- Top Gun
- Team Names
- We encourage ‘creative’ team names but please no cuss words
- Team Costumes
- The more creative the better
- Yes there will be a beer only Bud Light beer garden at the event
- You must be 21+ and have a wristband to enter the beer garden
- USAV Membership
- All players must have a current USAV membership to participate in The Mother Goose
- To register for a USAV membership, click HERE!
- You must submit your team information to tournament director Nicole Wren
- You can pre-pay by clicking HERE!
- We will accept day-of tournament payment
- The only way to pay with a credit card is through our pre-paid option. Credit cards will not be accepted for day-of payment! And you have to pay to play, so plan ahead!!!
- To avoid paying online processing fees, you are more than welcome to drop off a check or cash payment at our station!
- 3250 South Reserve St. – Suite 200 (Same building as Western Montana Lighting
- $1,000 Bounty – Winner Of The Mother Goose
- Bud Light Kegerator – All Players Eligible
To reserve a spot in the tournament, please email Nicole Wren at Nicole.Wren@1075zoofm.com with the following info:
- Team Name
- Team Members
- Open or Competitive Division
- If you are registering to compete in the Open Division, how many Bud Light Beer Garden wristbands will you need? (Please keep in mind that we will be ID checking at the event! So please don’t be sneaky!)
- Did you register online or are you going to bring CASH or CHECK ONLY payment day-of tournament?
If you have any questions, please email us at Nicole.Wren@1075zoofm.com!