Creative Ways to EAT Your Booze This 4th of July
Drinking booze is fun, but it’s more fun to eat! After spending a weekend eating Jell-O shots with friends at LYME Fest, here are some of our favorite ways to eat booze with help from TheSmokingJacket.com:
- (The obvious) Jell-O shots
- Gummy Bears soaked in rum or Everclear! – Had some of these at a friend’s birthday party a few months back – wow!
- Vodka watermelon – just shove a vodka bottle in a watermelon hole and let it soak. Don’t try the “injector method’ or you’ll end up with booze all over the place, believe me!
- Vodka-spiked cherry tomatoes with salt and pepper. Haven’t tried this one yet, but sounds interesting.
- Baked beans cooked with Kahlua- yummmmm!
Have something to add to the list? Let us know by commenting below.