Lose Weight with the ‘Biggest Winner Challenge’ [SPONSORED]
You’ve seen me go through some dramatic changes with my lifestyle over the past few months, going from 308 to 248 in a matter of months, now it’s time to take it to the extreme and get into the best shape of my entire life, and I want you to join me!
Face it, there is no guarantee that you will have a tomorrow…its time to take action and live the healthy lifestyle you have always wanted. Access Fitness is looking to find a “biggest winner” that is ready to make that change and quit putting off till tomorrow what needs to happen today!
I have heard every excuse imaginable ranging from being too busy, not knowing how to eat right, being emotional eaters, knowing they could always start a weight-loss program “tomorrow” and more.
Now it’s time to join my team as we hold each other accountable and track our progress towards better fitness! Join “Team Aaron” along with Doug Lefler, an Olympic level athlete trainer in the Biggest Winner Competition at Access Fitness. Here’s what we both can benefit from:
- 4 hour long training sessions Monday through Thursday w/ weekly weigh ins.
- Multiple training sessions each day to accommodate all schedules.
- Full access to the gym during staffed hours. All group fitness classes included and encouraged.
- Complete nutrition plans designed for each individual to achieve maximum results.
- You will learn discipline and a work ethic that will help you achieve your goals both in and out of the gym.
- Full body composition test at the beginning and end of competition to show your results.
Remember to ask to be on “Team Aaron” so we can do this together!
Register today….not tomorrow at biggestwinnermt.com or on location at 1906 Brooks street.
I invite you to think about all of the things you would like to do to take control of your health, but your putting off. I’ll be with you every step of the way to help you take that first step forward, track your progress, and help you create a habit of taking consistent actions, don’t do tomorrow what you can do today!