Are You Dressing Up Your Animals for Halloween?
Did you know that according to Petco a new survey shows that 59% of all pets will be dressing up for Halloween this year! I think it is so fun when animals get involved in Halloween but I didn’t realize how many families include their pets in the fun holiday tradition. Those numbers show a 9% increase from last year. I know last year we dressed up our dogs Koda and Gypsy as a bumble bee and dinosaur. In fact if you want to see the best dog costumes from 2015, click here.
83% of all pet owners that are dressing up for Halloween, plan to dress up their pets. The other 17% need to get into the Halloween spirit.
65% of pets will receive a special Halloween treat. Although 100% of all pets deserve a Halloween treat!