6 Things Missoulians Do on the First Warm Day of the Season
What do you like to do on the first warm day of the year? Well Missoulians have a few unique things they like to do on warm days.
1. Walk the Hip Strip and grab some Big Dipper, while being hip and checking out the shops.
2. Surf Brendans wave, although really all year round people are out there on the first warm day people like to spectate as well as participate in the water fun.
3. Fly Fish ( Rock Creek, Bitterroot, Blackfoot and Clark Fork)
4. Hike the M and take a pano of the scene.
5. Drive to the Bitterroot or Philipsburgh for a scenic trip and stop at a local watering hole.
6. Go to fun things at the University of Montana, including Griz sporting events and downtown events.